Money For Your Travel!
Save Your Returnables!
- Start collecting bottles now! Any Canadian returnable pop, alcohol, juice, or water containers can be returned for deposit.
- All the students on the list will receive a reminder call at the end of summer to remind you that our first bottle drive is happening the first week of school.
- Canvass your assigned route by the deadline. No need to knock on strangers’ doors; just simply place a canvassing note in each mailbox no later than the Thursday afternoon before the drive day.
- Encourage friends, extended family and acquaintances to drop off their bottles at the Semiahmoo bus loop between 9 am and noon on the day of the drive!
- On the morning of the drive, each student must have a driver with a suitable vehicle to collect all the bottles on the route left out and you must be able to participate for the entire drive. We recommend that each route is driven at least twice to catch any late donations.
- Bottle drives start at 9 am and are usually wrapped up by 12 noon.
- Remember bottle drives take place RAIN OR SHINE and can get messy! Please take care to dress appropriately!